WEBSITE AND APP DATA PROTECTION
WEBSITE AND APP DATA PROTECTION
ILLA CARLEMANY shopping centre processes the identifying data supplied by consumers for different purposes: on the one hand, for sending information to consumers who request it in the form of the newsletter, processing incidents or complaints and keeping consumers informed about the activities of the shopping centre, and on the other for maintaining the security of the shopping centre.
Likewise, if the consumer takes part in a competition, draw or other activity organised by the centre, their data will be used to run the event (draw, competition, etc.); the centre may possibly process the said data to send information about its activities. Furthermore, the centre may process the data in the user’s image if the event requires this information; it can do so as the user has agreed to grant their image rights, with no geographical or time limit, by filling in the form. This grant of rights may be revoked at any time.
You are informed that the legitimate basis for processing is consent and fulfilment of the contractual relationship and, where this is not applicable, legitimate interest and also, where appropriate, maintenance of security.
The shopping centre respects the confidentiality of personal data but, if necessary, these will be passed to the authorities in compliance with its legal obligations.
The data are kept as long as the contractual relationship for which they were collected lasts, providing the subject does not object to their processing, or for as long as is necessary to meet the shopping centre’s legal obligations in the event that any liability might arise.
Video surveillance data
In the shopping centre there are security cameras that are duly announced at the entrances to the centre and on internal totems. The data collected by the cameras is stored for a maximum of 30 days. The shopping centre guarantees the strict confidentiality of the processing of these data and only passes them on to official bodies and agents of authority that request them, as well as to insurers where they absolutely need to access the information to process a loss.
The legitimate basis for processing is maintenance of security at the shopping centre and fulfilment of its legal obligations.
If a consumer lodges a complaint for any reason using the pertinent form or as a formal complaint, you are informed that the shopping centre will use the data solely to settle the complaint and will not transfer them to any third parties, unless the complaint requires such revelation, and for this purpose only. The data supplied will be kept for as many years are necessary to meet legal obligations, until the object of the complaint prescribes. The legitimate basis for processing is in any case compliance with legal obligations, or if not, consent.
CV – candidates’ data
If a data subject has sent their curriculum vitae to the shopping centre as a potential candidate to work at the centre or the shops there, the shopping centre will use the data exclusively to handle their application and will not transfer them to any third parties, except the aforesaid third parties and solely for this purpose. The data supplied will be kept for 6 months. The legitimate basis for processing is the consent granted by the owner of the CV who sent it to the shopping centre using the pertinent form.
Shopping centre wifi
The wifi network in the shopping centre is completely open access and free.
The wifi zone in the shopping centre makes no guarantee of any kind regarding the availability and functionality of this free service. When they use the free wifi service, the user recognises that the shopping centre takes no responsibility for the security and integrity of data or the security of users’ systems. The user is responsible for the security of their systems and for the use of coding technology when they use email. Furthermore, the user is responsible for ensuring the right setup and parameters for their device. The shopping centre reserves the right to withdraw the wifi service completely, to modify its conditions or technology or to make it a paying service with no prior notice.
The shopping centre wifi zone network is only available for clients of the shopping centre.
Questions about privacy:
In accordance with the Andorran data protection act, law 29/2021 of 28th October 2021 (LQPD), and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27th April 2016 (GDPR), you are offered the following information regarding the processing of your personal data:
1. Who controls the processing of your data?
The OWNER: Our details are shown at the start of this legal notice.
2. For what purpose are your personal data processed?
- We process the information supplied to us to provide and invoice our services and products.
- If you give us your consent we can also process your data to send you our newsletter and information about our activities, products or services.
- If you take part in any of our draws and/or competitions we will publish your name and surname, as well as your picture if appropriate, on the different communication and dissemination channels and media we use, including social networks, with the aim of promoting our activities, services and products.
3. For how long will we keep your data?
The personal data supplied will be kept while you are a user of our services or want to receive information about them, and subsequently for the periods stipulated to fulfil our legal obligations.
4. What is the legitimacy for processing your data?
The legal basis for processing your data is the consent you give us.
With regard to information sent to us by those under 16 years old, they will be taken to have done so with the consent of their legal representatives. If not, the legal representative of the minor must inform us as soon as they become aware of this.
5. To whom will we pass on your data?
The data will not be passed on to any third parties unless the law so requires or it is necessary to fulfil the purpose of processing.
6. What are your rights when you supply us with your data?
- Any person is entitled to obtain confirmation of whether or not we are processing their personal data.
- Data subjects are entitled to access their personal data, as well as requesting the rectification of inaccurate data or, if appropriate, requesting their erasure when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- In certain circumstances data subjects may request restriction of the processing of their data; in this event we will only keep them to make or respond to complaints. Or for the administrative, fiscal and accounting management of the services provided.
- Also, in certain circumstances and for reasons related to their individual position, data subjects may object to the processing of their data. In this case we will cease to process them, except for binding legitimate reasons or to make or respond to any complaints.
- Data subjects are also entitled to the portability of their data.
- Finally, data subjects are entitled to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
7. How can you exercise your rights?
By writing to us, attaching a copy of a document identifying yourself, at our physical or electronic address.
Identifying details of the data controller: GESTORA DEL CENTRE ILLA CARLEMANY, S.L.U. L-701412-V – Av. Carlemany, 68 –AD700- ESCALDES-ENGORDANY –PRINCIPAT D’ANDORRA
Email of our data protection delegate: Berta Faura email@example.com
8. How did we obtain your data?
The personal data we process are supplied by the data subject, who guarantees that the personal data they provide are true and takes responsibility for notifying us of any change in them. The data requested or marked with an asterisk are obligatory in order to provide you with the requested service.
9. What data do we process?
The data categories we may process are:
- Identifying data.
- Postal or electronic addresses.
- Other data requested in our forms.
The data are limited, as we only process those necessary to provide our services and manage our business.
11. What security measures to we apply?
We take the security measures stipulated in Article 35 of the Andorran data protection act concerning security and confidentiality of processing, and those stipulated in Article 32 of the GDPR concerning security of processing. We have therefore taken the security measures necessary to guarantee a level of security appropriate to the risk in our processing of the data, with mechanisms enabling us to guarantee the constant confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of our processing systems and services.
12. These measures include the following:
- Informing employees of our data processing policies.
- Making regular backup copies.
- Control of access to the data.
- Ongoing, regular verification, supervision, assessment and evaluation processes.
THE OWNER acts with the maximum diligence possible to ensure that the data and information offered on its website are up to date at all times, though it makes no guarantee and accepts no liability for the accuracy and currency of the content of the website, and reserves the right to modify this content at any time. Nor will THE OWNER be responsible for the information to be found through links included on the website.
The website and its services are provided on an indefinite basis.
Notwithstanding the above, GESTORA DEL CENTRE ILLA CARLEMANY, S.L.U. reserves the right to interrupt, suspend or stop provision of the website or any of the services of which it is made up.
GESTORA DEL CENTRE ILLA CARLEMANY, S.L.U., gives no guarantee and accepts no liability under any circumstances for any damages of whatever kind that may be suffered as a result of:
- A lack of availability, maintenance or effective functioning of the website and/or its services and content.
- In the event that the website and/or its service or content are no use, inadequate or invalid to meet user’s specific needs, activities or results or expectations.
- The existence of viruses or malicious or harmful software in the content.
- Reception, obtaining, storage, dissemination or transmission by users of the content.
- Any use of the website, its services or content by users that is illicit, negligent, fraudulent or contrary to good faith, generally accepted practice or public order.
- Any illicitness or lack of quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and sites placed at users’ disposal on the website.
- Any breach by third parties of their obligations or commitments with regard to the services provided for users through the website.
Commercial relations with clients will be governed by any general conditions that might be established by THE OWNER in a specific document for this purpose, or by any specific agreements that might be made with clients.
CONDITIONS OF USE
Use of this website implies full agreement with the terms of this legal notice. Any conflicts concerning this website are to be governed exclusively by the laws of the Principality of Andorra. All users of the website, regardless of the territorial jurisdiction from which they access it, agree to abide by and respect these clauses, expressly waiving any other forum that might pertain to them.
All information and documentation available in languages other than Catalan on this website is provided for information purposes only. In the event of any discrepancy between the content of the version in languages other than Catalan and that of the original version in Catalan, the latter will prevail.