1.-Data processing manager:
We inform you that the personal information that you provide through this website will be processed by GESTORA CENTRE ILLA CARLEMANY, S.L.U. (hereinafter, “ILLA CARLEMANY”), as the data processing manager. This website is owned by ILLA CARLEMANY, with address in Escaldes-Engordany (Principality of Andorra), at Av. Carlemany 68, recorded in the Companies Registry of the Principality of Andorra under number 6256, with trade registration number 921213K and registered tax identification code L-701412-V.
You may contact ILLA CARLEMANY by telephone at +376 892 000 or by email at the address email@example.com.
2.- File declared in compliance with Andorran legislation before the Data Protection Agency of the Principality of Andorra:
In compliance with that set forth by Act 15/2003, of 18 December, on Personal Data Protection (hereinafter, “LCDP”), and its implementing regulations, we inform the users of this website that any personal information provided to ILLA CARLEMANY will be incorporated into a file owned by the foregoing establishment and duly recorded in the Data Protection Agency of the Principality of Andorra.
3. – Purposes of data processing, legal grounds for processing and term of storage of the personal data:
3.1.- ILLA CARLEMANY may process your personal data for the following purposes:
- a) When you, the user, send email messages to the contact email address provided by ILLA CARLEMANY on this website in order to request information, ask questions or make complaints, the foregoing company will gather and process your personal data to process your request, as well as to carry out any related processing and/ or procedures that may be necessary.
The legal grounds for such personal data processing are the informed consent that you will have expressed by sending an email to the contact email address provided by ILLA CARLEMANY on this website. The act of providing personal data by means of the aforementioned email is therefore voluntary; however, in the case that such data are not provided, it would be impossible to send the foregoing email and process your request, question or complaint. Such consent can be withdrawn whenever you wish. Notwithstanding the foregoing, such withdrawal would make it impossible to continue to process your request, question or claim.
ILLA CARLEMANY will store your personal data until your request for information, question or claim has been fully processed and resolved. In case of any legislation that obligates ILLA CARLEMANY to store your personal data related with the aforementioned request for any longer or if ILLA CARLEMANY deems that it must do so, for example, to attend to possible claims on your part, ILLA CARLEMANY shall store your personal data for the foregoing additional term. Once these periods of time have ended, the personal data will be deleted.
- b) ILLA CARLEMANY will compile and process your personal data in order to send you commercial electronic mail with information on its products and /or services, as well as its promotions, special offers and /or its activities in general, including raffles and competitions.
The legal grounds for the processing of your personal data are the informed consent that you have expressed when entering your email address on the form for the receipt of the newsletters offered by ILLA CARLEMANY. You may withdraw your consent at any time. The sole effect of withdrawing your consent will be that ILLA CARLEMANY will cease to send you the aforementioned commercial communications.
ILLA CARLEMANY will store these personal data for an indefinite term, unless you cancel yourself from its system by means of the procedure that ILLA CARLEMANY provides at the foot of the commercial electronic communication -newsletter- that you receive via email.
3.2.- If your personal data are used for different purposes that obligate ILLA CARLEMANY to store them for different periods of time, ILLA CARLEMANY will apply the longest of such storage periods to your data.
- Categories of recipients, including service providers:
If necessary, in order to achieve the aforementioned objectives, your personal data may be transmitted to the following categories of recipients:
- Third parties that do not have a relationship with ILLA CARLEMANY, if the latter in good faith detects the need to carry out the communication in question for any of the following purposes: (1) to comply with any applicable law, regulations, legal procedure or governmental order with executive power; (2) to enforce the terms and conditions of the purchased product and /or service, including the investigation of possible infringements; (3) and/or to detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical problems;
- Competent Public Administrations, in the cases set forth by Law and for the purposes defined therein; and
- The service providers that are included in the products and /or services of ILLA CARLEMANY, such as, for example, restaurants or shops;
5.- Rights related with your personal data:
In compliance with the LCPD and its implementing regulations, ILLA CARLEMANY informs you that to exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion and opposition regarding the processing of your personal data, as recognised in the aforementioned regulations, you must send a written and signed request to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, accompanied by your passport or other national identity document.
Moreover, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union, if you are in the European Union, in addition to the foregoing rights, you may also exercise the following rights:
– Your right to limit the processing, your right to the portability of your data, your right to oppose the processing thereof;
– Your right to file claim related to data protection before a data protection authority within the scope of the European Union; and
– Your right to withdraw your consent without affecting the lawfulness of the processing of such data based on the consent given prior to such withdrawal.
You may exercise the foregoing rights by sending a written and signed request to the email address email@example.com , accompanied by your passport or other national identity document.
Similarly, you may obtain additional information on your rights by contacting a data protection authority.
ILLA CARLEMANY guarantees that its processing of your personal data is subject to the strictest confidentiality and that the necessary technical and organisational measures have been set in place to guarantee the security of your personal data and to prevent their alteration, misuse, loss, theft and unauthorised processing and /or access.
Last update: 03/04/2019